Serious and Catastrophic Injury Lawyers in Berkeley, California
Serious and Catastrophic Accident Claims | Wrongful Death
Brain or Spinal Cord Injury | Paralysis | Burns | Scarring or Disfigurement
Amputation or Loss of Limb | Broken Bones
At the law office of Weber & Nierenberg, we provide nearly 30 years of experience to people in and around Berkeley who have suffered serious and catastrophic injury, or lost a family member because of the wrongful act of another person. We stress personal service and attention, taking the time to learn the unique aspects of your case, so that we can tailor our representation to get the best result for you. When you hire us, either Joe Nierenberg or Steve Weber will handle all matters related to your case.
Our Berkeley Serious and Catastrophic Injury Practice
We aggressively protect the rights of serious and catastrophic personal injury victims in and around Berkeley, handling cases involving:
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)—Concussions, brain stem injury, open or closed-head wounds, loss of cognitive skills
- Spinal cord trauma—Severed spinal cord, paralysis, swelling or inflammation, loss of motor skills
- Broken bones, including compound fractures
- Burns—Open flame, steam or heat, electrical or chemical
- Permanent scarring or disfigurement
- Paralysis—Paraplegia, tetraplegia or quadriplegia
- Amputation or loss of arms, legs, toes, or fingers, or loss of vision or hearing
Wrongful Death Attorneys in Northern California
Our lawyers handle all matters related to a wrongful death action, gathering and evaluating all evidence, and preparing and filing all documents associated with any legal action. We will also be your voice in all legal proceedings, as well as with insurance carriers. We will help you pursue full and fair compensation for all your losses, from any expenses incurred by your loved one as a result of the accident before death to lost income or support, from funeral or burial expenses to loss of companionship or consortium.
Contact the Law Office of Weber & Nierenberg
For a free initial consultation with an experienced Berkeley serious and catastrophic injury lawyer, send us an e-mail or call our office at
1-866-288-6010. We handle all serious personal injury and wrongful death claims on a contingent fee basis. There will be no legal fees unless we recover compensation for your losses.