Personal Injury Lawyers in Northern California
Accidental and Wrongful Death Claims
in the San Francisco Bay Area
Nothing can prepare you or fully compensate you for the wrongful death of a loved one. The emotional devastation can paralyze you, making it difficult to know what is in your best interests. The attorneys at Weber & Nierenberg can help.
At Weber & Nierenberg, we offer more than three decades of experience to people throughout the San Francisco Bay area, from Oakland to San Jose to San Rafael. We are committed to getting the results you need to move forward with your life. We have successfully handled many wrongful death claims, including:
- A case where we recovered $3 million for the family of an 8-year-old girl who drowned at a swimming pool in Contra Costa County
- A $2.3 million settlement for the survivors of a woman who was killed when a SamTrans bus struck her while she was legally in a crosswalk
- A $2.25 million award for the family of a woman killed by a Municipal Railway bus
Our Representation in Accidental and Wrongful Death Cases
We will handle all matters related to or arising out of the death of your loved one, starting with a thorough investigation of the facts and circumstances of the accident. We will help you pursue compensation for all your losses, including:
- The loss of financial support your loved one would have provided
- Any medical expenses incurred or pain and suffering experienced before death
- The loss of companionship, comfort or care you have experienced
- Funeral and burial costs
We take wrongful death cases arising out of a wide range of circumstances, from automobile accidents to construction site accidents, from medical malpractice to motorcycle or bicycle crashes.
Contact Our Office
We understand your concerns about the cost of high quality legal representation. We won’t charge you for an evaluation of your potential claim. In addition, if we take your case, there won’t be any attorney fees unless we get compensation for your losses. Call our office toll free at
1-866-288-6010 or contact us online to arrange a meeting.
At Weber and Nierenberg we understand your anxiety about getting all of your medical bills paid, loss of earnings reimbursed, compensation for pain, suffering or the loss of a loved one and the costs of high quality legal representation. We provide an initial evaluation of your claim at no charge to you. If you decide to retain us we will negotiate a contingency fee with you that you are comfortable with so that you will not pay any attorney fees or costs unless we get you compensation for your losses.