MUNI Accidents| BART Related Injuries | VTA Accidents
Commuter Train Injury Lawyers
in Northern California
Though commuter trains have brought significant convenience to residents of the Bay Area, they also pose significant risk of personal injury. In 2009, California had nearly twice as many pedestrian fatalities in commuter train accidents as any other state. In many instances, the cause is human error—a conductor, engineer or train operator simply fails to pay proper attention or follow proper procedures. Unfortunately, when you are involved in a commuter train accident, the consequences can be serious, or even deadly. The attorneys at Weber & Nierenberg can help.
At Weber & Nierenberg, we bring nearly three decades of experience to people in northern California who have suffered personal injury, including individuals hurt in commuter train accidents. We focus our energy and efforts on getting the results you want. Because of our substantial skill, knowledge, experience and resources, we have obtained numerous multimillion dollar settlements and verdicts for people injured in public transportation accidents in the Bay Area.
Our Commuter Train Accident Injury Practice
We handle all types of injury claims related to or arising out of MUNI, BART or VTA accidents, such as:
- Injuries to passengers on a commuter train or drivers or passengers of other vehicles
- Injuries to pedestrians as a result of the negligence of a commuter train operator
- Injuries caused by the malfunction of dangerous or defective commuter train equipment, or because of the failure to properly maintain commuter trains
- Injuries resulting from negligence in the hiring, training or supervising of commuter train employees
How We Can Help When You Have Been Injured in a Commuter Train Accident
If you have been hurt in a MUNI, BART or VTA crash, you will have more than legal matters to address. We will be your advocate to help you:
- Get timely and effective medical treatment
- Obtain all insurance benefits to which you are entitled
- Seek compensation for any property losses
- Use the courts to get full and fair compensation for all your losses
We take all types of injury claims arising out of commuter train accidents, including cases involving serious and catastrophic loss, such as brain or spinal cord injury, broken bones, paralysis, and amputation or loss of limb. We will also represent you in a wrongful death action.
Contact Weber & Nierenberg for Experienced Representation
We understand your worries about the cost of aggressive, high-quality legal representation, and will evaluate your potential case at no cost to you. We will also take your case on a contingency basis, only charging you attorney fees if we get compensation for your losses.
Get the help you need from an experienced northern California commuter train accident lawyer. Call us toll free at
1-866-288-6010 or at one of the numbers listed below, or contact us online to set up a free initial consultation.