San Francisco | San Jose | Oakland | San Rafael CA
At Weber & Nierenberg, we bring nearly 30 years of experience to people throughout the San Francisco Bay area and northern California. We have always put a premium on personal service and attention, working directly with you throughout your case, from your first meeting with us to the resolution of your claim. We offer the flexibility and prompt response time you expect from a small law practice with the aggressive experience and resources you think might only exist at a large law firm. We combine our experience with the skill and breadth of knowledge developed over a quarter of a century in practice.
Our Bicycle Accident Practice
We provide comprehensive results-based counsel to individuals who have suffered injury while riding a bicycle, handling cases involving:
- right hand turn accidents. One of the most common bicycle accidents occurs when motorists fail to exercise reasonable care and make a right turn into the path of a bicyclist. We will help you get full and fair compensation for any losses sustained in this type of accident.
- injuries sustained in hit and run accidents. Even though you may not be able to identify the person who caused your injury, you may still be entitled to compensation for your losses. Let us help you identify sources of recovery and pursue full and fair compensation after you have been injured in a hit-and-run accident.
- injuries caused by defective roadways. Potholes, depressions, poorly designed roadways and intersections, and debris from road construction can all pose hazards to bicyclists. If you have been injured because of negligence in the maintenance, construction or design of a roadway, we can help you recover for your losses.
- injuries sustained in collisions with buses, light rail cars or other public transportation. When bicyclists share the road with buses, light-rails or other types of public transportation, the negligence of bus drivers or light-rail operators can often lead to serious injury. If you have suffered loss because of the careless or negligent act of a public transportation driver, let us help you get the compensation you need and deserve.
- bike messengers who face significant risk every day because of inattentive, careless or negligent motorists.
Bike Accidents & Personal Injury Claims
We handle claims involving all types of injuries, including serious and catastrophic losses such as spinal cord or brain injury, paralysis, broken bones, and amputation or loss of limb. We also represent surviving family members in accidental or wrongful death claims related to bicycle accidents.
Contact Weber & Nierenberg
Contingency Fees Negotiated On Every Case.
At Weber and Nierenberg we understand your anxiety about getting all of your medical bills paid, loss of earnings reimbursed, compensation for pain, suffering or the loss of a loved one and the costs of high quality legal representation. We provide an initial evaluation of your claim at no charge to you. If you decide to retain us we will negotiate a contingency fee with you that you are comfortable with so that you will not pay any attorney fees or costs unless we get you compensation for your losses.
We handle all bicycle accident claims on a contingency basis. You will only be billed attorney fees if we recover compensation for your losses.
Our lawyers can protect your interests after a serious accident, including a motorcycle or bicycle accident, that resulted in serious injury. With offices throughout northern California and the San Francisco Bay Area, including San Francisco, San Rafael, Oakland and San Jose, we represent clients throughout the communities in and around the East Bay, North Bay and South Bay, including San Francisco CA, Oakland, San Jose, Sacramento, Napa, Santa Rosa, San Rafael, Berkeley, Richmond, Fremont, Hayward, Modesto, Stockton, San Mateo, Santa Cruz and Walnut Creek, CA.