San Francisco Motorcycle Accident Law Firm
Motorcycle Accident Injury Lawyers | Bicycle Accident Attorney
If you have been injured in an accident while riding a motorcycle or bicycle, chances are your injuries are serious. Whether you were hurt in a collision with another driver or because of negligently or carelessly maintained roadways, you need a lawyer who understands the full nature of your claim, one who has successfully helped countless others in similar circumstances.
At Weber & Nierenberg, we bring over 30 years of experience to people throughout the greater San Francisco Bay area and northern California. We have represented hundreds of motorcycle riders and bicyclists who have suffered injuries because of the careless or negligent acts of others. We built our practice on a commitment to personal service and attention. When you hire us to help you get full and fair compensation for your losses, you will work directly with an aggressive attorney experienced in handling motorcycle and bicycle accident cases. We combine the flexibility and quick response time you expect from a small law practice with the resources, knowledge and results you normally expect to find only at a large law firm.
- A $1.85 million settlement for a biker who was forced to make a career change after being hit by a commuter van
- A $1,136,000 settlement for a motorcyclist who sustained injuries after laying his bike down to avoid a backhoe that pulled in front of him
- A $1,080,050 verdict for a biker involved in a collision with an automobile
With offices throughout northern California and the San Francisco Bay Area, including San Francisco, San Rafael, Oakland and San Jose, we represent clients throughout the communities in and around the East Bay, North Bay and South Bay, including San Francisco CA, Oakland, San Jose, Sacramento, Napa, Santa Rosa, San Rafael, Berkeley, Richmond, Fremont, Hayward, Modesto, Stockton, San Mateo, Santa Cruz and Walnut Creek, CA.
Our Motorcycle Accident Practice
We provide comprehensive, results-oriented representation to people who have been injured in a motorcycle accident, handling claims involving:
- hit and run motorcycle accidents.
- motorcycle accidents resulting from defective roadways.
- injuries sustained in accidents resulting from illegal left hand turns.
- crashes involving uninsured or underinsured drivers.
- motorcycle accidents caused by failure to obey stop signs or red lights.
- injuries caused when other motorists make illegal lane changes.
- motorcycle accidents resulting from illegal or improper passing.
Helping Victims of Bicycle Accidents
We also protect the rights of bicyclists who have suffered injuries as a result of:
- hit and run accidents.
- negligent right hand turns by motorists.
- defective roadways.
- collisions involving buses, light rails or other public transportation.
We handle all types of injury claims involving serious and catastrophic losses, including broken bones, spinal cord injury, paralysis, brain injury, scarring and disfigurement, and amputation or loss of limb. We also represent individuals and families who have lost a loved one in wrongful death claims resulting from motorcycle or bicycle accidents.
Contact Weber & Nierenberg
We offer a free initial consultation. To schedule an appointment, contact our office by e-mail or call us toll-free at 1-866-288-6010. All motorcycle and bicycle accident claims are handled on a contingent-fee basis. We will only charge legal fees if we recover compensation for your losses.
Contingency Fees Negotiated On Every Case.
At Weber and Nierenberg we understand your anxiety about getting all of your medical bills paid, loss of earnings reimbursed, compensation for pain, suffering or the loss of a loved one and the costs of high quality legal representation. We provide an initial evaluation of your claim at no charge to you. If you decide to retain us we will negotiate a contingency fee with you that you are comfortable with so that you will not pay any attorney fees or costs unless we get you compensation for your losses.