Northern California Bus Accident Injury Attorneys
SamTrans Accidents | AC Transit Injuries | Golden Gate Transit Accidents | Marin Transit Injuries | VTA Transit Accidents
Although it’s often the excuse, it’s never a good one—when a careless or negligent motorists collides with your motorcycle or bicycle, the common claim is that they “just didn’t see you.” They may make a left turn at an intersection into your path, change lanes without looking, or simply pull out in front of you from a stop sign. The consequences are almost always devastating. When you are on a bike and you collide with a motor vehicle, you will always get the worst of it.
At the law office of Weber & Nierenberg, we have protected the right of injured people in the Bay Area and throughout California for over 30 years. We understand the importance of results, and use our considerable knowledge, skill, experience and resources to pursue full and fair compensation for all your losses. We have a long track record of obtaining positive results for people who have been injured in bus accidents in the Bay Area, including:
- A $3.75 million award for a man whose car was rear-ended by a San Francisco railway bus, rendering him a paraplegic
- A $2.3 million settlement for the family of a woman killed by a SamTrans bus
- A $2.25 million settlement for the survivors of a woman killed by a municipal railway bus
Our attorneys have also garnered numerous multi-million dollar settlements and verdicts in other personal injury cases.
Protecting Your Rights after a Bus Accident Injury
We offer comprehensive counsel to anyone who has suffered injury in a bus or public transportation accident. We handle cases involving all types of bus-related injuries, including:
- Injuries suffered in collisions involving other vehicles
- Injuries sustained because of sudden stops, acceleration or turns
- Injuries caused by poor maintenance of a bus, or as a result of the malfunction of bus components
- Injuries resulting from negligence in the hiring, training or supervision of bus line employees
Specific Ways We Can Help after a Bus Accident
We will work with you to:
- Help you get the medical care you need
- Secure all the insurance benefits you deserve
- Recover damages for any property losses
- Obtain full and fair compensation through the courts, if necessary
Contact Us for a Free Initial Consultation
To set up a confidential consultation to discuss your claim, call our office toll free at
1-866-288-6010 or send us an e-mail to arrange a meeting. There is no cost or obligation for your first visit. If we take your case, we will represent you on a contingency basis, only charging legal fees if we recover compensation for your losses.
At Weber and Nierenberg we understand your anxiety about getting all of your medical bills paid, loss of earnings reimbursed, compensation for pain, suffering or the loss of a loved one and the costs of high quality legal representation. We provide an initial evaluation of your claim at no charge to you. If you decide to retain us we will negotiate a contingency fee with you that you are comfortable with so that you will not pay any attorney fees or costs unless we get you compensation for your losses.