San Francisco Bay Area Bicycle Accident Lawyer
San Francisco | Oakland | San Rafael | San Jose CA
Our law firm, Weber & Nierenberg, has handled many bicycle accident injury cases, most of which involve cars turning right across a bike lane and hitting a bicycle and rider.
Such collisions can cause serious injuries for the bicyclist. You can depend on the bicycle accident lawyers at the Weber & Nierenberg law firm to establish how the accident happened and make a claim for your injuries and monetary losses.
Bike Accident Attorney in Bay Area California
A biking accident injury can be serious. You can depend on our law firm to ensure that you are treated fairly as you seek the compensation you need and deserve.
- At our bicycle accident law firm, we review all the police reports, interview witnesses and work with a bicycle accident reconstruction expert to reconstruct your visibility, location and movements so that we can know as much as possible about your accident. Interviewing witnesses before the insurance company or public entity does is crucial.
- Our bike accident attorney will monitor your medical progress. If you have injuries that require long-term care and treatment, we will include that amount in your insurance claim.
- The lawyers at Weber & Nierenberg have extensive experience with serious-injury insurance claims, handling cases involving catastrophic injuries, such as spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries, amputations and bone fractures, and wrongful death.
- We have extensive trial experience. If the insurance company or public entity disputes liability or fails to offer a fair settlement, we are ready and able to explain your accident and the extent of your injuries and monetary losses to a judge and jury.
Browse the pages below to learn more about bicycle accidents and how our law firm can help.
- Bicycle Accidents Overview
- Wrongful Death
- Serious & Catastrophic Injuries
- Hit & Run Bicycle Accidents
- Right Hand Turns
- Defective Roadway Bicycle Accidents
- Accidents With Busses, Trains & Light Rail
Recent Examples of How We Have Helped Our Bicycle Accident Clients
Our 61-year-old client was riding his bicycle on a well-traveled bike and commuter route when a car turned into him and knocked him off the road. He suffered a hip and femur fracture, requiring surgery.
When our 49-year-old client was riding her bicycle downhill in San Francisco, her front tire dropped into a pothole, causing her to catapult over her handlebars. We proved that the defendant city knew that the pothole area was dangerous for a long time before the accident. Our client suffered wrist and elbow fractures.
Our 31-year-old client was struck by a car driver who didn’t see him crossing a parking area. He suffered a fractured wrist and soft-tissue injuries.
Free Initial Consultation
Schedule a free evaluation of your bicycle accident or wrongful death claim by calling us toll free at 1-866-288-6010 or, if you prefer, filling out our intake form and and having us contact you. You have no obligation to hire us when you receive this evaluation. If you hire us, we will get paid only after we recover money for you.
Contingency Fees Negotiated On Every Case.
At Weber and Nierenberg we understand your anxiety about getting all of your medical bills paid, loss of earnings reimbursed, compensation for pain, suffering or the loss of a loved one and the costs of high quality legal representation. We provide an initial evaluation of your claim at no charge to you. If you decide to retain us we will negotiate a contingency fee with you that you are comfortable with so that you will not pay any attorney fees or costs unless we get you compensation for your losses.
Our lawyers can protect your interests after a serious accident, including a motorcycle or auto accident, that resulted in serious injury. With offices throughout northern California and the San Francisco Bay Area, including San Francisco, San Rafael, Oakland and San Jose, we represent clients throughout the communities in and around the East Bay, North Bay and South Bay, including San Francisco, Oakland, San Jose, Sacramento, Napa, Santa Rosa, San Rafael, Berkeley, Richmond, Fremont, Hayward, Modesto, Stockton, San Mateo, Santa Cruz and Walnut Creek.