Personal Injury Attorneys in Northern California
Experienced Representation in
Construction Site Accident Claims
If you have been injured on a construction site, chances are your injuries are serious. The heavy machinery used on these jobs, combined with exposure to heights and building materials, makes construction work one of the most dangerous lines of employment. If you or a loved one has been hurt in a construction site accident, the lawyers at Weber & Nierenberg can help.
At Weber & Nierenberg, we take a results-oriented approach to personal injury claims, always seeking to get full and fair compensation for all your losses. We have a longstanding reputation for obtaining positive results, having obtained numerous multimillion dollar verdicts and settlements.
Our Construction Site Injury Practice
We protect the rights of people who have suffered any type of injury on a construction site, including people hurt:
- In falls from heights or by falling objects, such as construction materials or tools
- Because of negligence in the use or construction of ladders, scaffolding or other similar devices
- As a result of negligence in the hiring, training or supervision of other workers on a job site
- Because of dangerous or defective tools, machines or equipment
- In motor vehicle accidents on a job site
How We Can Help When You Have Been Injured in a Construction Site Accident
We know that the consequences of a construction site injury can be far-reaching. We will use our extensive skill, knowledge, experience and resources to address all of your concerns, including:
- Your need to obtain timely and effective medical care
- Your efforts to get all the insurance benefits to which you are entitled
- The preparation and filing of all documentation necessary to pursue full and fair compensation in a court of law
We will aggressively work to help you seek damages for all your losses, from wages and income to medical expenses, from loss of companionship or consortium to physical pain and suffering. We represent people who have suffered any type of injury, from sprains and strains to serious and catastrophic loss, such as brain or spinal cord trauma, broken bones, paralysis, burns, and amputation or loss of limb. We also take wrongful death claims.
Contact Weber & Nierenberg for a Free Initial Consultation
At Weber & Nierenberg, we understand your anxiety about the costs of high quality legal representation. We provide an initial evaluation of your case at no charge to you. In addition, if we represent you, we won’t bill you any attorney fees unless we get compensation for your losses.